Let's take your business to the next level!
I am EXCITED to start working with you to grow your business!
Once you place your order, I will be in touch with on-boarding information and have a first draft of the website ready within 30 days. During this time, we’ll also be working in the background to have your Google Ads and SEO campaigns ready to launch with the website (if applicable).
Please don’t hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions – I am here to help!
Terms & Conditions are below the order form.
🔒 Secure Order Form
Your order is processed on Stripe's payment processing servers. Stripe is the #1 used online payment processor, and is trusted by Amazon, Target, and millions of businesses around the globe.
See below for the terms and conditions between our clients (Client) and MakingMoves.Marketing:
- The Client has full ownership of the website and domain.
- There is no long-term commitment between the Client and MakingMoves.Marketing. Service is month-to-month and can be canceled at any time.
- If the Client wishes to cancel the service, MakingMoves.Marketing will provide the following: a ZIP Folder with all website files; and (if applicable) initiate domain transfer and provide all necessary information for successful transfer.
- If the Client is dissatisfied, for whatever reason, with the website service prior to launch, MakingMoves.Marketing will issue a full refund of the setup fee.
- The Client understands that the website designed by MakingMoves.Marketing is a marketing tool and asset, and there are many marketing strategies that can (and should) be implemented to maximize the value of the website.
- This Agreement shall become effective on the date accepted by Client and shall continue for 6 months and then continue on a month-to-month basis thereafter. Following the 6 month initial term described above, either party may terminate this Agreement upon 30 days written notice to the other. This Agreement may be terminated immediately by Making Moves Marketing if (i) Client fails to pay any fees as and when due hereunder, or (ii) Client ceases to cooperate with Making Moves Marketing or otherwise makes it difficult for Making Moves Marketing to perform the services contracted hereunder, or (iii) Making Moves Marketing discovers that Client is utilizing its website for any purpose that violates federal, state or local law. Email communication constitutes sufficient written notice.